Alice In Chains - "Check My Brain"

    Top Hits Music : Alice In Chains - "Check My Brain" video, music lyrics and music downloads










    Lyrics for Check My Brain by “Alice in Chains”, second single from album “Black Gives Way to Blue”. The song is released on August 17, 2009.

    Alice In Chains - "Check My Brain" lyrics
    So I found myself in the sun, oh yeah
    A hell of a place to end a run, oh yeah
    California, I'm fine
    Somebody check my brain
    California's all right
    Somebody check my brain
    Check my brain anekatips.com

    I walk these streets, I creep and I fall, oh yeah
    When she sang I answered the call, oh yeah
    California, I'm fine somebody check my brain
    California's all right somebody check my brain
    Aaaaah tears have filled my bones
    Aaaaah years expended gone

    guitar

    I hung my guns and put em away, oh yeah
    The trick of the trade, and by the way, oh yeah
    California, I'm fine somebody check my brain
    California's all right somebody check my brain

    Aaaah tears have filled my bones
    aaaah years expended gone
    (Repeat)

    Check my brain, check my brain ...
    Alice In Chains - "Check My Brain" downloads Source URL: http://acsblogrock.blogspot.com/2009/10/alice-in-chains-my-brain.html
    Visit You Tube Music Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection