Trey Songz - "Can't be Friends"

    Top Hits Music :  Trey Songz - "Can't be Friends"  Video, Music Lyrics and Music Downloads
    Top Hip Hop Songs December 2010



    Trey Songz - "Can't be Friends"  Lyrics

    Look what this girl … did to me
    She didn't cut me off from a good good love
    She told me that those days where gone

    Now I'm sitting here goin' half crazy
    'Cause I know she still thinks about me too
    And it ain't no way in hell
    That I can be just friends with you

    And I wish we never did it
    And I wish we never loved it
    And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now it ain't no way we can be friends

    The way it felt no fakin' it
    Maybe we were movin' just a little too fast
    But what we've done we can't take it back

    Now I'm sitting here halfway crazy
    'Cause I know she still thinks about me too
    And it ain't no way in hell
    That I can be just friends with you

    And I wish we never did it
    And I wish we never loved it
    And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now it ain't no way we can be friends

    And all I can say is
    La la la la la la la (la)
    La la la la la la la la la (la la la ooh)
    La la la la la la la la la la (hey)
    Ain't no tellin' what we could have been
    Ain't no tellin' what we could have been (no)

    And if I knew it ends like this
    I never would have kissed you cause I fell in love with you
    We never would have kicked it
    Girl now every things different
    I've lost my own recoverin' my friend

    That's why I wish we never did it
    Oooh yea
    And I wish we never loved it (I wish we'd never loved it)
    And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now it ain't no way we can be friends (we can't be friends)

    La la la la la la la
    La la la la la la la la la
    La la la la la la la la la la

    MP3 Downloads Can't Be FriendsSource URL: http://acsblogrock.blogspot.com/2010/11/trey-songz-be-friends.html
    Visit You Tube Music Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection