Zac Brown Band Featuring Alan Jackson - "As She's Walking Away"

    Top Hits Music : Zac Brown Band Featuring Alan Jackson - "As She's Walking Away" Video, Music Lyrics and Music Downloads
    Top Country Songs December 2010



    Zac Brown Band Featuring Alan Jackson - "As She's Walking Away" Lyrics



    We never spoke a word
    But every thought she had I heard from across the room
    If we were standing face to face
    I couldn’t find the words to say give me one more move
    I don’t even know her name
    I guess foolish prides to blame

    chorus

    Now I’m Falling in love as she’s walking away
    and my heart won’t tell my mind to tell my mouth what it should say
    May have lost this battle, live to fight another day
    Now I’m falling in love as she’s walking away

    Wise man next to me did say
    bout the one that got away
    son i missed my change
    Don’t you let regret take place
    of the dreams you have to chase
    ask her to dance…. go on son
    you might fall down on your face
    roll the dice and have some faith

    chorus

    you might fall down on your face
    roll the dice and have some faith

    chorus

    MP3 Downloads As She's Walking Away (Feat. Alan Jackson)Source URL: http://acsblogrock.blogspot.com/2010/12/zac-brown-band-featuring-alan-jackson.html
    Visit You Tube Music Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection