Billy Currington - " Let Me Down Easy"

    Top Hits Music :  Billy Currington - " Let Me Down Easy" Video, Music Lyrics and Music Downloads
    Top Country Songs February 2011



    Billy Currington - " Let Me Down Easy" Lyrics

    There's a little moonlight dancing on the sand
    There's a warm breeze blowing by the ocean as you're taking my hand
    You need to know, where I'm standing now
    That I'm right on the edge of giving into you
    Baby, it's a long way down

    If I fall, can you let me down easy
    If I leave my heart with you tonight will you promise me that you're gonna treat it right
    I'm barely hanging on
    If I fall, can you let me down easy

    The scent of your perfume floating in the air
    Looking like an angel laying on a blanket with a halo of hair
    And those lips, they're too good to be true
    Once I taste that kiss I know what'll happen
    I'll be at the mercy of you

    If I fall, can you let me down easy
    If I leave my heart with you tonight will you promise me that you're gonna treat it right
    I'm barely hanging on
    So if I fall, can you let me down easy

    If I fall, can you let me down easy
    If I leave my heart with you tonight will you promise me girl you're gonna treat it right
    I'm barely hanging on
    If I fall, can you let me down easy

    If I fall
    Can you let me down easy
    Let me down easy
    Mmmhmmm mmm

    MP3 Downloads Billy Currington - Let Me Down EasySource URL: http://acsblogrock.blogspot.com/2011/02/billy-currington-let-me-down-easy.html
    Visit You Tube Music Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive