Celine Dion - " When I Fall In Love "

    Top Hits Music : Celine Dion - " When I Fall In Love" Video, Music Lyrics and Music Downloads
    Best Valentines Songs Of All Time



    When I Fall In Love lyrics
    When I fall in love
    It will be forever
    Or I'll never fall in love

    In a restless world
    Like this is
    Love is ended before it's begun
    And too many
    Moonlight kisses
    Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

    When I give my heart
    I give it completely
    Or I'll never give my heart

    And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
    Is when I fall in love with you

    MP3 Downloads When I Fall In LoveSource URL: http://acsblogrock.blogspot.com/2011/02/celine-dion-when-i-fall-in-love.html
    Visit You Tube Music Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive