Marsha Ambrosius - "Far Away"

    Top Hits Music : Marsha Ambrosius - "Far Away" Video, Music Lyrics and Music Downloads
    Top Hip Hop Songs April 2011



    Marsha Ambrosius - "Far Away" Lyrics


    So sad to see you go so soon
    I know that you ain't coming back
    In the beginning everything was cool
    Toward the end of it all it's all bad
    I know I played my part in making it what it is
    And I know that you did the same
    I guess I'm up outta here
    I'm moving on again
    I'm sure that you will understand
    I play by the rules
    You play by the game
    I couldn't of stayed
    It's easier to say
    Cause I was by your side
    When you went through the pain
    I guess it doesn't matter now that you're so far away

    And every minute you're gone
    I'm missing you so
    I can't believe that you're far away
    Can't get you out of my mind
    Boy you're out of my life
    And it would be different
    If you could hear me baby
    Now that you're so far away
    Didn't want you to go babe, babe

    Ooh tear stains on my pillow
    Tryna forget ya
    Don't know what I'm gonna do
    More days and counting
    I've been laying and staring
    Myself in the mirror
    All alone in my room
    I can't feel this way again
    Gotta think with my head
    Cause my heart is what got me here
    So hurt from what you've done
    More than enough reasons for me to move on
    Cos I gave you my word
    You put your trust in me
    Supposed to be the one to give you what you need
    I was by your side
    When we were meant to be
    Guess it doesn't matter now that you're so

    MP3 Downloads Marsha Ambrosius - Far AwaySource URL: http://acsblogrock.blogspot.com/2011/04/marsha-ambrosius-away.html
    Visit You Tube Music Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive