DJ Khaled Featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne - "I'm On One"

    Top Hits Music :  DJ Khaled Featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne - "I'm On One"  Video, Music Lyrics and Music Downloads
    Top Hip Hop Songs August 2011



    DJ Khaled Featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne - "I'm On One" Lyrics

    (Get em on)
    I’m on one
    (Get em on)
    I’m on one
    (Get em on)
    I said I’m on one

    [Drake]
    I’m getting so cold
    I aint work this hard since I was 18
    Apologise if I say, anything I don’t mean
    Like whats up with your best friend?
    We could all have some fun, believe me
    And whats up with these new niggas?
    And why they think it all comes so easy

    But get it while you here boy
    Cause all that hype don’t feel the same next year boy
    Yeah and I’ll be right here in my spot with a little more cash than I already got
    Trippin off you cause you had your shot
    With my skin tanned and my hair long
    And my fans who been so patient, me and 40 back to work but we still smell like a vacation
    Hate the rumours, hate your bullshit
    Hate these fucking allegations, I’m just feeling like the throne is for the taking
    Watch me take it!

    [Drake - Chorus]
    All I care about is money and the city that I’m from
    I’ma sip until I feel it, I’ma smoke it till it’s done
    And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young
    And I’m only getting older so somebody shoulda told ya

    I’m on one
    Yeah, f-ck it, I’m on one
    Yeah, I said I’m on one
    F-ck it, I’m on one


    Two white cups and I got that drink
    Could be purple, it could be pink
    Depending on how you mix that shit
    Money that we got, never get that shit

    Cause I’m on one
    I said fuck it I’m on one

    [Rick Ross]
    I’m burning purple flowers
    It’s burning my chest
    I bury the most cash and burning the rest
    Walking on the clouds, suspended in thin air
    Do ones beneath me recognise the red bottoms I wear
    Burner in the belt
    Move the kids to the hills (BOSS)
    Bend shawty on the sink, do it for the thrill
    Kiss you on ya neck and tell ya everything is great
    Even though I out on bond I might be facin’ 8′s
    Still running with the same niggas til the death of me
    Ever seen a million cash, gotta count it carefully
    Ever made love to the woman of your dreams
    In a room full of money out in London and she screams
    Baby, I could take it there
    Call Marc Jacobs personally to make a pair
    So yeah, we on one, the feeling ain’t fair (Khaled)
    And it’s double M G until I get the chair

    [Drake - Chorus]

    [Lil Wayne]
    I walk around the club, f-ck everybody
    And all my niggas got that Heat I feel like Pat Riley
    Yeah, too much money, aint enough money
    You know the feds listening, nigga what money?
    I’m a made nigga
    I should dust something
    You niggas on the bench
    Like the bus coming
    huh, aint nothing sweet but the swishas
    I’m focused might aswell say cheese for the pictures
    Ohhh, I’m about to go Andre the Giant
    You a sell out, but I aint buying
    Chopper dissect a nigga like science
    Put an end to the world like Mayans
    This a celebration bitches, Mazel Tov
    It’s a slim chance I fall, olive oil
    Tunechi be the name, don’t ask me how I got it
    I’m killin’ these hoes I swear I’m tryna stop the violence

    [Chorus]

    MP3 Downloads DJ Khaled Feat. Drake, Rick Ross, & Lil Wayne - I'm On One (Karaoke Version)Source URL: http://acsblogrock.blogspot.com/2011/07/dj-khaled-featuring-drake-rick-ross-lil.html
    Visit You Tube Music Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive