Who Had More Hits--Abba or Steve Miller?

    ABBA:
    People Need Love
    Ring, Ring
    Waterloo
    Honey, Honey
    So Long
    I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
    SOS
    Mamma Mia
    Fernando
    Dancing Queen
    Money, Money, Money
    Knowing Me, Knowing You
    The Name Of The Game
    Take A Chance On Me
    Eagle
    Thank You For The Music
    Summer Night City
    Chiquitita

    Does Your Mother Know?
    Voulez-Vous
    Gimme!  Gimme!  Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
    I Have A Dream
    The Winner Takes It All
    On And On And On
    Super Trouper
    Lay Your Love On Me
    Head Over Heels
    The Day Before You Came
    Under Attack




    Steve Miller: 
    Living In The U.S.A.
    Going To The Country
    The Joker
    Take The Money And Run
    Rock 'N' Me
    Fly Like An Eagle
    Jet Airliner
    Jungle Love
    Swingtown
    Heart Like A Wheel
    Abracadabra
    I Want To Make The World Turn Around


    O.K., so adding them up we have;

    ABBA:  29
    Steve Miller:  12


    A bit lopsided (I'll try to make the next one closer!)

    Source URL: http://acsblogrock.blogspot.com/2011/03/who-had-more-hits-abba-or-steve-miller.html
    Visit You Tube Music Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive